Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a gsr ecu and i need it by thusday so it would have to be shipped today 2day air or tomorrow next day. let me know if your selling one and how much

· Registered
432 Posts
i don't know if you're going to like me anymore, but i've only got a few quotes for you...

2000 type R ecu = 500 shipped 2nd day
96 GSR ecu = 400 shipped 2 day air
98 GSR ecu = 400 shipped 2 day air
00 GSR ecu = 400 shipped 2 day air

if none of those can be used (although I know you said odb1), i'll try to find more for you later today!

· Registered
1,366 Posts
why don't you just get the 5G EX/SI P28 and rechip it to whatever specs you want. the ECU is only $100 where i'm from, not sure what it costs where you are.

find the right place to rechip and i'll be done well for not too much.
and that should cost you less than just the GSR ECU shipped to your door, but then again if you need it in 2 days....

and you won't have the knock sensor control from the P28 that the GSR has stock.

just trying to give you another option.

· Registered
432 Posts
coming down to the wire, huh? Well, if you want it by thursday you've pretty much got to decide to day.

I can still get the ecu's shipped to you for $400 for 2 day shipping.... and yes, I can get the odb1... pick your year, got 'em all...!! :p

Overnight shipping though is $15 more, so it depends if you still want it by thurday. Let me know by noon today... [email protected]

or you can post!

· Registered
432 Posts
wow man, you should jump on it. $300 plus NO SHIPPING is a good price... i can't beat that with MY discounts...

well, not that i've looked a WHOLE lot either... just my immediate source...

anyway, did you give up?

· Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.