Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=1659325

that link sometimes doesnt work for people, so ill copy and paste

m2a4 tranny from 92 jdm h22 - has usual 35-45k miles and shifts great...i had the case opened and internals inspected professionally...he found no flaws and replaced the 2 internal seals under the shafts, also driver's axle seal is new oem. comes with everything in pics and starter WILL be included. All it needs is a throwout bearing and pass. axle seal...i invested in making sure this tranny is perfect so im asking $600 + shipping obo

edit: i have an h23 trans too, but the m2a4 is in way better shape. also didnt you want my harness?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Weenie said:
http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=1659325

that link sometimes doesnt work for people, so ill copy and paste

m2a4 tranny from 92 jdm h22 - has usual 35-45k miles and shifts great...i had the case opened and internals inspected professionally...he found no flaws and replaced the 2 internal seals under the shafts, also driver's axle seal is new oem. comes with everything in pics and starter WILL be included. All it needs is a throwout bearing and pass. axle seal...i invested in making sure this tranny is perfect so im asking $600 + shipping obo

edit: i have an h23 trans too, but the m2a4 is in way better shape. also didnt you want my harness?
I could probably do 600 shipped that seems like a good deal what do ya say?

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
hey where do you live, i remember you saying you live somewhere in pa...i live in king of prussia, so we could meet at the mall to do the exchange. $600 and its yours! also didnt you want to buy my obd1 harness? its jdm so its for rhd...but if youre interested let me know

get at me at [email protected] or 610 766 1934 cell my name is mike

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah def. Just give me a time and i'll do it.. I'm free this weekend so anytime then maybe today sat. BTW do you happen to have any jdm h22a injectors? 345cc? I'm looking for some and can't find any. thanks

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
any time tomorrow would be great, im not doing anything all day, so give me a call whenever you want and we'll set it up (some time between 12 and 4 is probly best, but it dont matter). call me then!

610 766 1934 cell thanx man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.