Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 EX accord and just want it to look tasteful. Front and rear bumpers are cracked and scratched and the interior door panels are filthy. I tried cleaning them but it looks like the previous owner was carless about getting in or out. Last week I bought a set of Eagle 193 17"s and now the car is a 4X4:rolleyes: So I am interested in a set of springs that will only drop the car alittle and not affect the camber. Also want a stock or type R spoiler. Nothing radical just tastful please. If the color matches that is indeed a huge plus. Thanks guys

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got pics I may be interested. Are the red clears tasteful looking. I want Altezzas but afraid they might be to much for my car. I don't want to look like I'm trieing to hard if you know what I mean. Just something that looks good. I try to hard on the Stealth.:confused:

·
Registered
23 Posts
here's ya go, they're in really good condition, but i might be selling my car so i'm selling my accessories:

they really arn't that pinkish...its just my camera:

Indiglows:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those do look nice. From looking at the rear your car is clean :) How much you hopeing to get for everything.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't want to offend you but I'll give you $60 shipped. And will Paypal you this morning.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah that might work. Are you interested in a trade for car audio equipment. I have a few amps and 12" subs. Most are new. I do stereo installations on the side out of my garage and have a stock of amps and subs

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
got a set of velox vx8 17's for sale...$700..chech classifieds

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys for the offers. I ended up with a set of springs and I hane some rims now, but if you have some engine parts that will make this car fun let me know. $70 for the lights/dash is alittle much so ill pass but thanks;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have subs and amps in stock right now. I have Audiobahn 1251's and a Audiobahn 1200Q, also I have a ton of amps both new and used.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts