Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy new/used pm6 pistons out of the crx si. have to be good and preferably with rods. 8) PM ME!!

·
Registered
850 Posts
i got a set of zc high compression p29 d16a1 pistons from euro dohc non vtec zc engine they are the highest dome pistons available for sohc they have rods and low mileage good condition i will sell you for $160, they are just like the 88-91 crx si pistons but give like 1 point more compression

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mclean987 said:
i got a set of zc high compression p29 d16a1 pistons from euro dohc non vtec zc engine they are the highest dome pistons available for sohc they have rods and low mileage good condition i will sell you for $160, they are just like the 88-91 crx si pistons but give like 1 point more compression
hehehe i got some of those already!! 8)

·
Registered
850 Posts
kool you got them installed how do they work ? just checking around can i ask you whats the most compression ratio you know peoiple run on 92 or 93 octane? you fgotrods for zc pistons aswell? you selling them ? what setup you got now ?

mRek9R said:
hehehe i got some of those already!! 8)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mclean987 said:
kool you got them installed how do they work ? just checking around can i ask you whats the most compression ratio you know peoiple run on 92 or 93 octane? you fgotrods for zc pistons aswell? you selling them ? what setup you got now ?
no good, had nothing to tune it with so i abandoned the project until summer comes. I might be doing Hondata, or Uberdata.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts