Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a throttle body with all sensors to fit my 93 del sol si sohc with cruise. Let me know what you got.

·
Registered
139 Posts
hey i have one off a d16z6 motor with all sensors i will ship it to you for 75 OBO LMK i have 4 complete manifolds so maybe you want better runners for more air flow lmk what you think i have 3 v tec heads also and a JDM d15b head. if your interested in anything off a d series i have six motors all blown or need a bearing and i can get you what you need

thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, thanks alot for all that info, i will definitely be keeping you in mind when i need something. I figured out what my problem was late last night. I had a kink in my throttle cable. It would come off slightly and catch on the edge of the rotor at mid-wide open throttle. So i bent the cable some and so far it seems to have cured the problem.

·
Registered
619 Posts
yo killo, you have any performance parts

·
Registered
619 Posts
whats turbo stuff you have

·
Registered
139 Posts
i have an hf manifold, and ihi turbo off an eclipse, a nice sleeper side mount intercooler, some piping but my friend can get almost anything i know you want to go "cheap" cuz i did the same thing and i blew 7 engines so get the right stuff the first time i think i spent about 700 dollars and i am pulling on evos on 15 pounds and i'm only running 7. what i'm trying to say is keep an eye out for good deals, do not over size your turbo and always make sure you run synthetic and have some in your motor ;) i can help you piece one up but its up to you. i have told you what i have (listed above) lmk what you think and get back at me.....
it would probably be better if you told me what you want and need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts