Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prefably neuspeed or eibach. No no-name. Anyone got some use decent one;s or new let me know. looking for about an 1 1/2 to 2 inch drop,. Not too low//

·
Registered
111 Posts
FBPCivicSi said:
Prefably neuspeed or eibach. No no-name. Anyone got some use decent one;s or new let me know. looking for about an 1 1/2 to 2 inch drop,. Not too low//
We've got some Skunk2s for $130 (brand new)....

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
coils or springs and how the ride quality and also would you happen to have pics of them on a civic ...
how many incy drop

·
Registered
111 Posts
FBPCivicSi said:
coils or springs and how the ride quality and also would you happen to have pics of them on a civic ...
how many incy drop
Springs. Some of the best, I've seen. I don't have any pictures currently, but I'll see if I can find them. Around 1.5-2 in drop.
You can view more information at www.skunk2.com

·
Registered
41 Posts
we've got neuspeed sports for $155...IM me or PM me for details...

·
Registered
672 Posts
FBPCivicSi said:
UrbanImport is in Chapel Hill. He is a good guy. He can get you better prices on Neuspeed than Phantasm can. Definitely give them a call. 919-614-0551.

·
Registered
698 Posts
hey, if your still interested i nthe neuspeed springs, i can get u some for 160 shipped for race or sport.

let me know, i work for urban import in NC

ken

·
Registered
196 Posts
stilling looking for springs?

What's up bro,
I have some Eibach Sportline springs for the 92-00 Civic for sale. They drop your car 1.8 inches all around and I think the range you were looking for was 1.5 to 2.0 right? Anyways they were used for four weeks and then taken off. I'm selling them for 125 plus shipping (negotiable).
Let me know,
Jake

·
Registered
698 Posts
sorry dustin, u had diff name than IM name... :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts