Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for 1 12" sub with a box and an amp to power it for under $250. Its for my sister. Doesnt need to be top quality, but please- no sony or bazooka. Just something that bumps and sounds good. Ill go over 250 if its for something good, but not much more than that. Ill buy everything together, or separate. Located in eastern PA

·
Registered
246 Posts

pioneer 760wt max at 2ohm bridged. 2 channel, only used for 5 1/2 months

planet audio 12" single voice coil sub. 4ohm used for only 5 1/2 months as well.

Decided to ditch the car audio weight, and go faster. Plus car audio thefts are up in town, so I had to go low profile, lol. Bought the amp brand new from nexxon car audio, and the sub brand new from a local audio shop called Frequency.

Please let me know if this sounds fair to you. I think I can include the cables that I used to hook the sub and amp up as well. You can get ahold of me easily/quickly at [email protected] I check email a few times a day. I have vouches on d-series.o r g, and I have a paypal address as well. Thanks!
-josh-

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
I have a 300 watt cadence.

It's in shitty cosmetic shape but it works VERY well and provides solid power.

300 watt RMS x1, 150x 2 in 4 ohm.

Let me know......80 shipped and it's yours.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'd go for 100 shipped for the amp in it's original box and paperwork(i think). I pride myself in packaging VERY well, so items do not get damaged. I also provide tracking when the item ships out! Let me know!
-josh-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts