Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking for a d16z6 motor and a 5 speed cable tranny that will bolt to it for my 89 hatchback also need ecu,i have a lot of parts i would like to trade for one or just let me know your price i have a set of prelude wheels with tires,a f22a6 motor and tranny from 93 accord projector headlights from same i am also parting out my 90 acura integra no motor or tranny if you need any parts from it,also have original d15b motor and tranny from 89 hatchback that runs perfect no smoke or grinds tranny is very tight ok well thats about it thx for looking would prefer something in the southwest area but open to all offers.thx ray

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
172 Posts
i got a z6 tranny i just took out my car with a new clutch used for only a week then i started my swap in great condition askin 250 plus shipping let me kno somethin

·
Registered
850 Posts
i have a few stuff for sale for sohc and dohc , for sohc i got zex stage 2 cam and 95 sohc vtec port and polished head for sale and 11lb flywheel and act stage 2 clutch, for dohc obd1 p72 jdm gsr ecu and intake manifold, i also got a jdm sohc vtec lsd tranny with 40,000 miles on it selling for $350

1 - 6 of 6 Posts