Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 92 dx hatch has cx motor no back seat no rear deck<the part that covers the spair tire. leaking brake master cyl. fucked up cv axle on driver side< if not both> need the fuckn things that keep the sun outta yer eyes visors i guess. could stand all new doors <black/smokeblack with working manual windows preffered>. not really lookin to mod this car just to put it back together where some ass stripped it for weight i guess i dunno.

Also I have a 2000 civic lx 1.6 sohc no vtec,d16y8 the color is titanium i think kinda gold looking and my hood got forked up so now i have a green hood from a 2 dr 99 civic. Would love to pick up a hood my color in good condition cheap. also i am interested in most mods for this car already have enkie honda wheels from a hx civic c a i headers and a big loud muffler.

so what you guys got ill wanna se pic and what not b4 i buy anything. i live in upstate of south carolina

·
Registered
35 Posts
ive got a teal passenger door working manual window mint ummmi have the rear hatch deck cover and i have a black rear seat and black dahs hit me back i can make some deals i live in michigan where are you oh my sn is choccris

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have family in pinkney mich u near there? I live n south carolina. not sure about the door but the rest sounds like a good prospect hit me up with condition pics and a price for the other parts at [email protected]
I may be pickin up the back seat 4 10 bucks tomorow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts