Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i thought, my probation officer thought i had one month left to go, i dug up some paperwork that says i should be on probation until october, that came straight from the courtroom, also the paperwork states i need to attend 2 MADD meetings, i talk to the PO and she says i only need to attend 1 according to her computer :confused what in the hell do i do???? state employees are so fucking stupid.. the dumb asses kept me in jail for 12 days when i was ordered 10 days, now i run across this shit if i dont get it straightenend out im sure im gonna end up in violation of their fuck ups and spiend another 30 days in jail for failure to comply which i obviously dont want....the sunday pancakes arent that good.......can i contest this and bring my paperwork to the judge ( he is a prick judge, not a nice one at all hes a male judge judy) and say look this is what i recieved and planned on, and get it all straightened out? or should i plan on going to court for an extension because i havent completed my community service by next month when "supposedly in the computer it is due" while the paperwork gives me 8 more months damn they make it difficult....i can just imagine the fun of getting my liscense back..you gotta talk to 10 diffrent people with 10 diffrent interpretations of the law :bash

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry for slow reply but umm no.... i did 50 hours of comm svc and was ordered 48 +the madd class, i have done everything i was ordered but guess what? now the community service office says they never recieved a notice of my completion, the church i served at has faxed the notice of completion to them 3 fucking times now my PO is on my ass about it i dunno what the fuck to do i cant hand deliver the notice obviously, so i am at a loss....i have no problem with police but FUCK THE FUCKING CITY SYSTEM so out of order bullshit :bash

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as an update ive called the comm svc office, and the church where i did my hours, a few times now, and each time i call i get a diffrent number of hours ive "completed" i swear its true.... once youre in the system you cant get out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.