Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seriously, its starting to look like the civic tech forum expect their stickies are useful. Mods could we clean it up a little...

Do we really need two stickies about pictures of exhaust? I mean come on...its exhaust. Next we're gonna have 8 stickied threads about what color intake to get.
Do we really need an intro thread and a member picture thread?

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
h22lude said:
seriously, its starting to look like the civic tech forum expect their stickies are useful. Mods could we clean it up a little...

Do we really need two stickies about pictures of exhaust? I mean come on...its exhaust. Next we're gonna have 8 stickied threads about what collor intake to get.
Do we really need an intro thread and a member picture thread?

the newer mods are stickying more stuff.....its not the doing of the old dog named lOOkatme.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
if u or i was a mod we would get rid of a lot of shit like lookatme :D :bh :byye

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
01preluder said:
Can we do the same with the rim offset one too, please :)

thats Lookatme's deal, im not gonna move his.

OT: where are your side skirts blake? Also why is your hood black?
actually a buddy of mine is giving me his type S OEM side skirts for free. The only problem is that one of them is cracked.....is that able to be fixed?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.