Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I came across something, a place called sosuave.net, and the Don Juan bible. LMFAO! I actually sat here and read that whole damn thing, and let me say, whoever wrote that, is an idiot. Im usually on the guys side of things when it comes to dating and relationships, but if there are any guys on here that are like the guys I have talked to and interacted to on those boards, I am truly dissapointed in you. The sad thing about it. THat bullshit might work on a few hundred females that are easy, slutty, and airheaded, but I guarantee none of it will work on a true woman who is actually worthwhile. So some men think they have had success with women who are just like the articles theyre writing on, so they start to get big headed, but when it comes down to it, the one they truly will want when they get older, wiser, and maturer, will never be there because you have made a rep for yourself, as officially the biggest jackass known to man. So with that being said, and employed help from some people I love and adore, ive come up with my own, Don Juan, for females, naming every fucking trick in the book, and what to look out for. I read over 400 and something pages worth of bullshit. thats sad. So whoever thinks theyre the master of Don Juans, your bubble is about to get popped. My psychologist has instilled into me, to let my anger out, and express in ways that are creative, well my project is about to get creative as it gets. So wish me luck.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I saw that site awhile back, thought nothing of it, they even have you buy his book, so like you tiff, its nothing to me, Don't worry :D

at first i wonder, hmmm interesting, but later on i read some of the articles, all it seems like a "Players" Manual

I prefer my own way, and always have done things my way, and no one else can tell me how to do things.

No one can tell anyone what is love, how to fall in love, or how to get a girl, its all variable, there is no single proven way.

Anyways stuff on that website is basically for high school so it works if you are in high school :eek

and with that said, some of you probably think im kissing up or whatever, but you know what? I'm not.

Good luck tiff, glad to see you are doing better.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
i'd love to jump on the bandwagon and bash this kinda stuff, but a lot of it is about confidence building and helping guys better themselves. It's not all about picking women up for a quick lay.

But what do u expect? There's so many guys out there who are frustrated and most of all DESPERATE. So there's naturally gonna be someone out there to make a buck off of em.

In HS, i pulled this kinda shit constantly and i'll admit, with the right attitude it does work and can actually be kinda fun.

I'm on my second year to a degree in psychology so believe me, it's all basic psychology. What this stuff teaches is
You want a girl to like you? you have act like you dont want her
What do people typically want? What they can't have. It's pretty much a game. DJ Bible and So suave are offering a a wanna-be cheat manual.
The only downside i can see, and i'm sure this is why you're pissed off, is that it definately objectifies women, i won't deny that.

But if stuff like David DeAngelo and DJ Bible help guys realize they're above putting women on pedestals and being desperate, i say more power to them.

IMO there is no "one true woman who is actually worthwhile." It sounds nice and dandy, but at the end of the day, relationships end, people screw eachother over, and that one girl/guy who you thought was "the one" could easily be your ex tomorrow. No one is perfect and no girl or guy is above any other. The one true gal and the slut are on the same level in my book.

I really hate to bust your bubble but what girl needs to read up on how to shut some clown down? I thought women already had that covered. You may say this kinda thing is a joke, but if that's the case then why be so adamant about seeing through the tricks? I can't say any girl would be interested in reading How to be single and stay that way

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Djin, despite anything I have ever disagreed with you on before, its out the window, because I fully agree with you on this. Right now, im working on 2 different projects that go hand in hand. 1 for the females, and 1 for males. its not bullshit that I see all over the place that basically tell you to fuck over everyone, its actually legitamite advice and tips and even articles that prove what im saying. My projects arent for people in general, theyre helping me cope with stuff in my life. Writing and creating projects helps me put my energy to good use. But I absolutely love your input, absolutely. Ive actually gone to the extend of almost completing a website, a detailed websites, and its amazing what I can do when I put something to use. I never knew I had this much energy towards something before.

·
Registered
534 Posts
hndasedan1 said:
Djin, despite anything I have ever disagreed with you on before, its out the window, because I fully agree with you on this. Right now, im working on 2 different projects that go hand in hand. 1 for the females, and 1 for males. its not bullshit that I see all over the place that basically tell you to fuck over everyone, its actually legitamite advice and tips and even articles that prove what im saying. My projects arent for people in general, theyre helping me cope with stuff in my life. Writing and creating projects helps me put my energy to good use. But I absolutely love your input, absolutely. Ive actually gone to the extend of almost completing a website, a detailed websites, and its amazing what I can do when I put something to use. I never knew I had this much energy towards something before.
Whats so bad about it? Yea some shit is kinda stupid but like another poster said, its about confidence. When i first went there i was a shy nervous wreck. Ive had my shit together for a while. A lot of those guys suck at life and always will because they just wanna get some instead of improving their life. I dont really follow much of their advice, i have my own style. I do post there and help people cause i know what im talking about and im a pretty aware person.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hndasedan1 said:
ok I came across something, a place called sosuave.net, and the Don Juan bible. LMFAO! I actually sat here and read that whole damn thing, and let me say, whoever wrote that, is an idiot. Im usually on the guys side of things when it comes to dating and relationships, but if there are any guys on here that are like the guys I have talked to and interacted to on those boards, I am truly dissapointed in you. The sad thing about it. THat bullshit might work on a few hundred females that are easy, slutty, and airheaded, but I guarantee none of it will work on a true woman who is actually worthwhile. So some men think they have had success with women who are just like the articles theyre writing on, so they start to get big headed, but when it comes down to it, the one they truly will want when they get older, wiser, and maturer, will never be there because you have made a rep for yourself, as officially the biggest jackass known to man. So with that being said, and employed help from some people I love and adore, ive come up with my own, Don Juan, for females, naming every fucking trick in the book, and what to look out for. I read over 400 and something pages worth of bullshit. thats sad. So whoever thinks theyre the master of Don Juans, your bubble is about to get popped. My psychologist has instilled into me, to let my anger out, and express in ways that are creative, well my project is about to get creative as it gets. So wish me luck.
The Most Important Thing IS To Listen What Isn't Being Said :bash

·
Registered
2 Posts
[As a woman and a human that is the sickest most damaging site I ever came across. A bunch of sad men with mommy issues takking about how to deceive women, CHADS, RED PILL BLUE PILL ETC. BUNCH OF SICIAL REJECTSQUOTE="33311, post: 3311967, member: 33311"]
ok I came across something, a place called sosuave.net, and the Don Juan bible. LMFAO! I actually sat here and read that whole damn thing, and let me say, whoever wrote that, is an idiot. Im usually on the guys side of things when it comes to dating and relationships, but if there are any guys on here that are like the guys I have talked to and interacted to on those boards, I am truly dissapointed in you. The sad thing about it. THat bullshit might work on a few hundred females that are easy, slutty, and airheaded, but I guarantee none of it will work on a true woman who is actually worthwhile. So some men think they have had success with women who are just like the articles theyre writing on, so they start to get big headed, but when it comes down to it, the one they truly will want when they get older, wiser, and maturer, will never be there because you have made a rep for yourself, as officially the biggest jackass known to man. So with that being said, and employed help from some people I love and adore, ive come up with my own, Don Juan, for females, naming every fucking trick in the book, and what to look out for. I read over 400 and something pages worth of bullshit. thats sad. So whoever thinks theyre the master of Don Juans, your bubble is about to get popped. My psychologist has instilled into me, to let my anger out, and express in ways that are creative, well my project is about to get creative as it gets. So wish me luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
That site is for social rejects with mommy issues. sickest site I ever came across. red pill blue pill mgtows chads...mad just stfu. They sit and spend hours bragging about how they sleep with multiple women, mind games, just sick. sicker if you're married and on their, no wonder why marriages fail. Sorry ass grown men like that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts