Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*edit*WTS dc sports headers and tenzo r cold air intake

i have some dc sports 4-2-1 headers im wanting to sell. They are still in great condition. I need money for a turbo project (and a -$90 checking account balance). I also have a tenzo r cold air intake. They came off my 93 civic hatchback si (D16Z6). I believe that the headers will fit on all d series engines and the cold air intake will fit on models 92-2000. the intake needs some coupler clamps, and includes a shielded filter so that it does not suck up dripping water. Im looking to get near $150 for the headers and $45 for the intake. *I will sell both for $175* Sorry if i put this in the wrong forum. to contact me e-mail me at [email protected]. Here are some pictures:

·
Registered
1 Posts
would these headers fit a 2002 civic LX with the d-series motor? If you could find out for sure about this, and if you haven't already sold the headers, I'll buy them from you.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
demon27 said:
would these headers fit a 2002 civic LX with the d-series motor? If you could find out for sure about this, and if you haven't already sold the headers, I'll buy them from you.

first of all its a HEADER single lol. and no it wont fit :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts