Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to trade my 15" Rota Slipstreams, which are flatblack and in mint condition (no scratches, no dents), and 205/45/15 Nitto NT450 tires with 80% tread for Si wheels and tires that are both in immaculate condition (no scratches, no dents, little or no wear on tires). I'm also willing to trade for other wheels and tires, just let me know what you got and i'll think about it.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Where you located at? Would you be willing to trade for some 16" Enkei's gold with chrome w/ Sumitomo tires. front tires one day old back tires are 2 months old.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yo.

i am located in Monterey, CA (Bay Area, 2 hours south of Frisco).
Where are you located? Do you have pictures of them? What kind of Enkei's are they exactly? The lug pattern is 4x100, right?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Oh ya a small note if you notice the front tires in the pic are not the ones that are on there now.I just had the tires replaced yesterday. I needed a camber kit :mad: cost me $400.

·
Registered
326 Posts
i have some rims

i have integra LS rims painted red, and the lip around the rims are still aluminum...if u ever seen a pair of GAB rims the red ones with a mirror lip(dish) they are like that i call them poor man GAB's.....i can get a pik soooooon.....aww nevermind u might not want them in a way they are kinda ghetto kuz i did them my self with cheap paint...but they look aight....ull see i guess

·
Registered
326 Posts
damn,..

im sorrie i havnt taken piks yet ive been busy buuut i will 2morrow for sure...hope u like them they alright.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts