Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to trade my 1998 honda prelude SH,5 speed i'm open to any trades,i'm located in CT, lemme know what you have, i only ask that if its a car it must be 5 speed,mods are a plus, my car has 150k on it, most of these are highway miles from the previous owner, the car runs great and shifts smoothly, car is flamenco black pearl, body is in good shape, it has a few blemishes but nothing major, interior is in very good shape i would say 9/10, the car has a few mods,i have all stock parts as well, it has a sri with K&N filter, dc ceramic header, tanabe exhaust, 20% tint all around, car is lowered with koni yellows w/ GC adjustable springs, it is sitting on 17' motegi mr7's wrapped in toyo proxies, rims are powdercoated black and are in mint condition,no curbage or blemishes, tires have about 75-80% tread left,the stock SH rims will also be included, car has been maitained well, have brand new brake pads and rotors, all scheduled maintainance has been performed, here are some pics of the car, they were taken with my cellphone, i should have my digi cam back soon if you need better pics, any questions feel free to ask

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e231/dwhite88/lude/

·
Registered
406 Posts
i pmed you

·
Registered
367 Posts
hey man, PMed ya back a few times. im very interested and would like to do something in a day or so. i left you my number so try calling me as soon as you get a chance. LMK if your still interested or not, i would like to do this :number1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.