Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

WTT 93 accord coupe ex for 92-95 prelude pics inside

818 views 22 replies 4 participants last post by  ray ray 
#1 ·
hey guys im looking to sell or trade my 93 accord ex coupe 5 speed for a 92-95 prelude but open to all offers. the accord is very clean and i expect something in the similar condition the motor and tranny are excellent interior is perfect no rips stains or anything very well taken care of accord, all service has been done and only gets mobil 1 full synthetic oil every 3000 miles looks very good has eibach pro kit springs new kyb agx struts front and rear strut tower bars header with custom 2 1/4 exhaust all the way back hi flow cat sounds very good not raspy, windows are all tinted and everything works, car is loaded ex model also has 17 inch nippon racing votech 5 rims with new tires or i can put on a set of 17 inch focal polished aluminum rims with nitto neo-gens, also have extra motor and tranny for vehicle if interested, has kenwood excelon head unit with sony speakers in rear kenwoods in front the only thing that doesnt work at the moment is the power antennae but i am currently looking for one too fix it anyways if your interested email me or pm me here i can get more pics if needed also prefer car be in southwest i am located in arizona so car has no rust at all has never been driven out of arizona car has 150.000 but still runs like new perfect car for h22 swap.or turbo f22a6 thx ray.
looking for trade at value around 5000.00 but will entertain all offers this car has not been owned by a younger kid it was my wifes car and then when she got her new car i took it over and i am 32 so it hasnt been beat on at all and i am also a mechanic by trade so all maintenance has been kept up perfectly if you see and drive this car you will probably buy it thx ray.

i will dearly miss her she has been an excellent car. :hug :cry

See less See more
#20 ·
hey i use to own one just like that hmmm thats weird . whats up todd how you doing man finally got on here huh you never know i might find another honda to trade ive got a 89 prelude coming friday man.cya later p.s. you gotta see the new system read above that shit hits hard man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.