Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A 97 COUPE WITH A H22 INSTALLED AND A FRESH 3000.00 PAINT JOB
KAMINARI KIT , 18 INCH RIMS AND TIRES, CAI, M3 MIRRORS, SUNROOF, 5 SPEED, COILOVER KIT AND CAMBER KIT ALL THE WAY AROUND. I AM LOOKING TO SELL OUT RIGHT BUT WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TRADE FOR A CRX. I HAVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY ON THIS CAR AND CANT BELIEVE I A M READY TO UNLOAD IT. THE ENGINE HAS 50000 MILES ON IT NEW BELTS HOSES TIMING BELT ETC ETC........ 135OOO SHOWS ON THE ODDY BUT H22 HAS 50000......
INTERIOR IS STOCK AND HAS NO RADIO...... I JUST PULLED THE DVD PLAYER OUT AND SOLD IT BUT IT WILL COME WITH TWO MEMPHIS DOOR SPEAKERS
TWO MEMPHIS TWEETERS 2 6X9 IN THE REAR DECK AND ONE 10 INCH SUB (ARCH) IN THE TRUNK IN A BOX AND ALSO A BAZOOKA AMP PUSHING THE SUB
ALL YOU NEED IS A DECK.... HERE IS A PIC IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW....... I AM LOOKING FOR A NICE CRX NOT A POS THAT NEEDS TONS OF WORK.... THIS CAR IS 100 PERCENT READY TO GO..... I WILL ENTERTAIN PARTIAL TRADES OF NICE CRX'S... THANKS FOR LOOKING

·
Registered
85 Posts
so whats the price? maybe i missed it, but either wya i got a running 91 black crx si in columbus ohio if ur up for trade/cash and a road trip depending on where ur lolcated?

any more pics of the interior? and stock bumper by any chance?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Still got Car up for trade/sell. i got a 88' CRX (project car) and id through some cash down. pm me or email for more info

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
project cars

yes the car is still up for trade or sale .......................

BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANOTHER PROJECT CAR ....................

thanks for looking though.................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.