Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like title says, i don't need it anymore, so i wanna trade it for almost anything that would go on a b20vtec, or da integra. lmk what you have, i'm willing to trade even if i'm taking a loss, as long as i'm interested enough. also willing to trade for some wheels with tires.
also got old school gsr wheels, 6 spokes 14". must trade wheels for other wheels tho. same goes to the wheels as to the psp. willing to trade for almost anything.

got some nib arp rod bolts too, willing to trade for almost anything.

prices: if you are interested in purchasing out right, i would like 200 plus shipping for the psp, 230 plus shipping for the rims with tires, and 45 shipped for the arp rod bolts.

the reason the rod bolts are nib is because i was gonna use them for my stock b20 rods for my b20vtec, but then decided to go with eagle rods, which comes with arp rodbolts.

·
Registered
102 Posts
94accordvtec said:
like title says, i don't need it anymore, so i wanna trade it for almost anything that would go on a b20vtec, or da integra. lmk what you have, i'm willing to trade even if i'm taking a loss, as long as i'm interested enough. also willing to trade for some wheels with tires.
also got old school gsr wheels, 6 spokes 14". must trade wheels for other wheels tho. same goes to the wheels as to the psp. willing to trade for almost anything.

got some nib arp rod bolts too, willing to trade for almost anything.

prices: if you are interested in purchasing out right, i would like 200 plus shipping for the psp, 230 plus shipping for the rims with tires, and 45 shipped for the arp rod bolts.

the reason the rod bolts are nib is because i was gonna use them for my stock b20 rods for my b20vtec, but then decided to go with eagle rods, which comes with arp rodbolts.
Where are you located?
I got some stuff for 94-97 accord.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

only pic i have, it has studded snow tires, adn the tread is about 80 percent all around, i'm in lincoln, nebraska.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.