Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a jdm1988 honda crx hf, jdm meaning its canadian adn has the jdm vin plate if ya dont believe me u can come lok at it, jdm sohc zc and tranny, intake, exuast, wheels, si suspention conversion, brakes, etc. ima located in Orlando,FL, i was selling this but i got people who are undecisive so ima trading it throw me what ya got, no domestics, and no cars with crazy miles. i would like anything with a b16, as long as it has b16 im Ay ok and no ima not meeting anybody u is interest then u come over here. so lates
p.s. i have the cluster cover

$1500obo

the bad:
diver side fender, normal ware and tare, passenger axel needs to be pushed bak in.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
r72pcrxdx said:
this looks like a junk car that he pieced together with parts he had laying around seriously .junkyard motor ect,,,,,

well for ur information, its not a junked car i got the motor from honda acura tech formally known as infinate auto of longwood FL. so the swap is not from the junk yard, so dont fuckkking talk shit mother fucker, if u dont believe it then u can fucking come and look at the swap its stamped zc on the block. meaning jdm asshole. not junkyard shit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts