Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my 1989 honda crx si red with sunroof. Lots of new parts.

New tranny-max of 2k miles on it.
All new interior-carpet,glow gauges, TEnZO-r red racing seats with SPARCO harnesses
Short shift kit with tenzo r red knob
New clutch-max of 2k miles on it.
SI wheels on new tires-max of 2k on new tires.
All new spark plugs and ground wires.
Ractive cold air intake
magnaflow exhaust with custom piping(muffler doesnt go across the back of the car)
Dont really want to give away the system but if the trade is nice enough, 2 12' rockford fosgate subs in box wth 600watt kenwood amp..all new wiring.
AND tyc tailights (not ricer altezzas)

edit- new starter and ignition switch

CAR RUNS GREAT AND NEEDS NOTHING! LOOKING FOR A 90-95 INTEGRA,OR A NICELY EQUIPPED TOYOTA MR2 MK1(preferably QUICK AS HELL) :number1 Will except other trades as well but mostly looking for a 90-95 teg. Price on car is o.b.o(looking to see what i can get) Need a new car so get those integs out for me!! IF YOU NEED PICTURES OR ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR PM ME(email is better though) I AM LOCATED IN MASSACHUSETTS and would be willing to drive halfway depending on where you are. Also if very interested....call the cell....413-537-8859 ask for Larry

RECEIPTS FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING DONE TO THE CAR!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
how much and you got some pics of the car and where you located at i have a couple of teggss sittin around here...

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cant

cant sorry man gotta trade the whole thing ALSO LOOKING FOR A MK1 OR 1ST GENERATION TOYOTA MR2 with some nice parts on it and in nice condition. Im willing to trade my crx for that..if you have one..let me know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.