Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as da subject sayz, wutz da bezt soundin exhaust yo?

·
Banned
638 Posts
dude I'z gizzot mez a Cherry Bomb frezum Farm&Fleezit and the shit is off the fo shizzy yo!!!!

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OhSoFast said:
I lIke ThA TaNaBe RaCiN MeDaLlIon -
I've never personally heard that.. I've been told it's loud though.. On the other hand, I like my GReddy Evolution..

·
Banned
638 Posts
yo wantz a lizoud exhaust, jizzak up yo rizzid and start jabbing yo exhaust wit a screw driver.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RageAgainstNate said:
yo wantz a lizoud exhaust, jizzak up yo rizzid and start jabbing yo exhaust wit a screw driver.
TIZZZZZZZZYTE!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I am rendered speechless by the butchering of the English language contained within this thread.

Dude...

"as da subject sayz, wutz da bezt soundin exhaust yo?"

Do you actually SPEAK like that in real life?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mojo-Jojo said:
I am rendered speechless by the butchering of the English language contained within this thread.

Dude...

"as da subject sayz, wutz da bezt soundin exhaust yo?"

Do you actually SPEAK like that in real life?
Actually, not at all.. It was a joke. If you check any of the other 100 and some threads I posted on here, you will see that I do not use slang, nor do I use horrendous spelling.. ;)

·
Banned
638 Posts
yo rizzid will hizav some cuztom fo shizzy dizone to that motha Biatch yo!!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
haha
I like the racing med! It sounds and looks hella sweet on my Civic Type
COUPE

:laughy: :D

·
Banned
638 Posts
I got a Med. on my Geo Lancer Evo VI Type R Wagon, oh yeah its twin turbo with 5 bottles of NAWS under the seat, and a stand alone Fuel managment system.

·
Registered
52 Posts
yeah

I got the Tanabe "super" racing medalion and it is awesome! It is loud, but it is fun to pull up next to all those big hick trucks with dual exhaust and drown out their noise. I use the silencer sometimes though cuz if you drive for a long time you get a headache.:( But yeah Tanabe is awesome!!!:D

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SloCivic808 said:
LOL, i am now a little bit more stupid after reading this thread!:D
I think we all are.. I'd like to know what was going through the idiot's head that started this thread.. jeeeez.. .... uhhh... I meant... ... ooops.. haha, it was just a joke that me and another person (who will remain anonymous) decided to start.. It was my idea though, haha :D :p :p ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.