Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok..i ordered a greddy lip for my 99 civic from civicsuperstore.com like alomost 2 months ago n i still habnt got it yet...wut should i do? :confused:

·
Banned
638 Posts
did they e-mail you a conformation notice and was your credit card charged for it? cause if not the order might of not of gone through and you'll have been sitting here waiting for nothing.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RageAgainstNate said:
did they e-mail you a conformation notice and was your credit card charged for it? cause if not the order might of not of gone through and you'll have been sitting here waiting for nothing.
yes, they email a confirmation notice N my credit charged for it..but i habnt got it yet...

·
Banned
638 Posts
I was just checking that first, cause it happened to my friend, he is dumb ass though.

Have you e-mailed them or called them? Please tell me you have.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RageAgainstNate said:
I was just checking that first, cause it happened to my friend, he is dumb ass though.

Have you e-mailed them or called them? Please tell me you have.
of course i hab..phone was busy n they habnt reply my mail yet

·
Registered
188 Posts
i had the same situation with another company so i emailed customer service of my credit card and explained the situation. a week later they credited my account.

so call or email your credit card company, they'll take care of the situation.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TopNotchR said:
i had the same situation with another company so i emailed customer service of my credit card and explained the situation. a week later they credited my account.

so call or email your credit card company, they'll take care of the situation.
thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts