Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
631 Posts
ive ordered from them atleast 4 times, everytime they were good with answering emails, giving you package tracking numbers, and the product always came at the right time. Thats where i bought all my clear turn signals and stuff like that. Good place.

· Registered
1,261 Posts
I have used them a NUMERIOUS amount of times. At my shop I seel import parts and sometimes I get the people who want the CHEAP crap. And procarparts.com has some if. I have gotten a lot of altezzas from them. Now they are knock offs but I have never had a return. They offer great prices. They beat some of my cost on some things. I have never yet had any problems with them.

F13
My shop will back them up any time.

· Registered
1,241 Posts
CrossRoads22 said:
ive ordered from them atleast 4 times, everytime they were good with answering emails, giving you package tracking numbers, and the product always came at the right time. Thats where i bought all my clear turn signals and stuff like that. Good place.
agreed, i've bought small things from them. They are realiable and trust worthy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.