Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks.. Here another burnout from KnighT RyderZ.. We did this one last night(1-28-05).. Found some more tires and decided to go out and have some fun!! So you ppl enjoy this and if you don't.. Just tell me and i'll see what I can do about getting some better footage and some more action.. Im waiting for the spring to get here so we can really have some fun!!! Well enough of me talking... Enjoy this video!!

ThanX
-=KnighT RyderZ JustiN=-

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzYwMTY3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No replies?? Come on ppl! This is one of the meanest burnouts ever posted on SHO!!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Burnout videos really bore me :sleep pretty much anyone can do a burnout.. hell i used to burn the tires in my 89 corolla when i was 16 :lol

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
njn63 said:
there must not be much to do in New London.

Pretty much sums it all up right there... We have ONE stop light... No Wal-Mart/Mall.. Nothing except 2 gas stations.subway/2 pizza places and thats about it.. We normally go to Norwalk/SanduskyMansfield pr Lorain to really mess around!

Sorry for the poor music and all.. I just reformatted my pc so yea.. We were really bored.. Had some tires and of course a good road to do it on so yea! Sorry bout the boredom... And whoever it was who said learn how to tape... Buddy it was -8 degrees outside.. I was worried about getting the tire spinning and the smoke.. Not the PERFECT video capture.. So bare with the video.. Thanks for the feedback(good and bad.. It only helps me out:p)

So yea! More to come(Not just burnouts...)

-=JustiN=-

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
10sec_talon_man said:
Pretty much sums it all up right there... We have ONE stop light... No Wal-Mart/Mall.. Nothing except 2 gas stations.subway/2 pizza places and thats about it.. We normally go to Norwalk/SanduskyMansfield pr Lorain to really mess around!

Sorry for the poor music and all.. I just reformatted my pc so yea.. We were really bored.. Had some tires and of course a good road to do it on so yea! Sorry bout the boredom... And whoever it was who said learn how to tape... Buddy it was -8 degrees outside.. I was worried about getting the tire spinning and the smoke.. Not the PERFECT video capture.. So bare with the video.. Thanks for the feedback(good and bad.. It only helps me out:p)

So yea! More to come(Not just burnouts...)

-=JustiN=-
Damn son you live inthe boons :lol jj keep those vids coming :tu

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fuco8210 said:
Damn son you live inthe boons :lol jj keep those vids coming :tu
LoL it's all good! I will definently keep the videos coming!

As a matter of fact..I have last nights snow fun uploaded and ready!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts