Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally i can post that other board wouldn't let me post. well today i got a pakage in the mail my lights finally came :D got S2000 tails "sorry Blair" and civic type r headlights finally tyhe last two parts i needed to finish my project will post the pics as soon as it comes out of the paint both

·
Banned
66 Posts
Sounds very cool. Gonna need some serious body work to make em fit.

Now just stay away from huge gaudy body kits, and you are all set. Blair definately sets a great example.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
color

color is a secret until the first big show i go to :D if you want to see it go to carlise custom compact show in PA may 3-5

·
Registered
38 Posts
All I got is love for you man. It doesn't bother me, since I was the first to do it. :) I guess you will be like number 5 or 6 will s2k taillights that I know of.
I don't regret doing it, but if I could go back, I think I would have put the money elsewhere. Can't wait to see how it comes out.

NevadaSol, you crack me up. :)

·
Banned
66 Posts
del-s2k-Sol said:
NevadaSol, you crack me up. :)

I'm just giving props where props are dude, mang. You have the nicest sol I have ever seen, followed very closely by Huff's.

If I had a bigger pic of your car, you could be above my work desk. This is what's there right now:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Talk about a nice sol, Todd's rules. I can't believe nobody has taken advantage of the deal he is offering on it. I love that shot of his car.

·
Registered
97 Posts
that is awesome.. cant wait to see pics.. what color you painting it?? and anything else going to be done like shaving, fenders etc??

also I have that same pic of todd's car at my desk hehehhee.. I wonder how many solers have it..? I love his car... the people that inspired me.. is huff, blair, mr crx

·
Registered
525 Posts
rflores2323 said:
that is awesome.. cant wait to see pics.. what color you painting it?? and anything else going to be done like shaving, fenders etc??

also I have that same pic of todd's car at my desk hehehhee.. I wonder how many solers have it..? I love his car... the people that inspired me.. is huff, blair, mr crx
no pics, not even of my car, just dont have a place to hang them up here at work

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've had several shots of blairs car as my desktop wallpaper. Cars very inspiring. Now my girls always asking why my car can't be like that. :eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
PheaR said:
I've had several shots of blairs car as my desktop wallpaper. Cars very inspiring. Now my girls always asking why my car can't be like that. :eek:

LOL.. you know your girl is always saying why cant you be more like blair not his car.. satisfy her and she will come!

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
del-s2k-Sol said:
Talk about a nice sol, Todd's rules. I can't believe nobody has taken advantage of the deal he is offering on it. I love that shot of his car.

Well if I had 10k I would... however that would require too much work on my part for the spare money. Not to mention, I have one already lol and dont need another 2 seater!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Roro said:

Well if I had 10k I would... however that would require too much work on my part for the spare money. Not to mention, I have one already lol and dont need another 2 seater!
u can always use another sol man!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts