Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yea for those who know, my shit is finally broken in, i go to the track manana, and hopefully run some sic times.

if u dont know
now u know
ill post my times and when i get the slips copied on the comp ill post that too, hopefully ill get a vid. i might not be on for the whole weekend cus its a 4day for me. peace

edityo: ohyea, i still dont have my lsd put in--still waitin on it

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx

:tu

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BlackShLude said:
i woulda gotten a greddy turbo kit, type s cams are weak.
since u from long island i will spare u...u boostdependentbandwagonjumpinfollowtheleaderpeppermintpaddyschmuckerseatinstrawberrymintklondikebar.....:tu

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
tienlude said:
since u from long island i will spare u...u boostdependentbandwagonjumpinfollowtheleaderpeppermintpaddyschmuckerseatinstrawberrymintklondikebar.....:tu
tien.. you are fucking gay..

WTF is the point of creating a thread telling people your going to the track? No one gives a shit.. go to the track, get slips, and post your time.. then MAYBE people will pay attention.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
digink said:

WTF is the point of creating a thread telling people your going to the track? No one gives a shit.. go to the track, get slips, and post your time.. then MAYBE people will pay attention.
im agreeing

·
Registered
333 Posts
digink said:

S******.... Well, I got shit all else to do on a Friday at work than read this stuff... Me entertained at least :clap

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
tienlude said:
so yea for those who know, my shit is finally broken in, i go to the track manana, and hopefully run some sic times.

if u dont know
now u know
ill post my times and when i get the slips copied on the comp ill post that too, hopefully ill get a vid. i might not be on for the whole weekend cus its a 4day for me. peace

edityo: ohyea, i still dont have my lsd put in--still waitin on it
whats the hold up on the lsd???

·
Registered
63 Posts
Long Island SUCKS!

..... oh wait... i'm from LI too... hehe :p

·
Registered
36 Posts
wow... it amazes me the amount of whinning bitches that are here at this forum... ie 97lude, and digink!!!! why is it such a big deal if tien wants to tell us hes goin to the track, this is a forum for sharing ideas, and info which is exactly what Tien is doing..... if you dont have anything constructive to say then keep ur mouth shut, and spare us ur whining... i hate to even post this thread, but its driving me crazy the amount of childish bitches in this forum... ive said it before, and i'll say it again... GROW UP BITCHES! :idiots

and Tien, good luck with ur car, i cant wait to see how you did.....

Max

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
MaxCapital93 said:
wow... it amazes me the amount of whinning bitches that are here at this forum... ie 97lude, and digink!!!! why is it such a big deal if tien wants to tell us hes goin to the track, this is a forum for sharing ideas, and info which is exactly what Tien is doing..... if you dont have anything constructive to say then keep ur mouth shut, and spare us ur whining... i hate to even post this thread, but its driving me crazy the amount of childish bitches in this forum... ive said it before, and i'll say it again... GROW UP BITCHES! :idiots

Max
technically this is the prelude (tech) forum. Technically it belongs in racing, drag racing, off topic.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
MaxCapital93 said:

Max
you're a newbie biatch. No your rule and keep quiet. What good did this thread do?

Do u want me to tell u that I am going to drive my car? No one cares. "I hit vtec today." "I got this in the mail today."

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jreese said:
whats the hold up on the lsd???
backorder in japan...i decided to put vafc II instead, its in, and a fuel pressure regulater

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SeeMeGo said:
Nice set up mang,

I didnt know tien lude was from long island?

attend DPA at all? :giggle
from astoria, its all queens, i used to stay in li and sunny side

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.