Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo fellas...can any of you tell me whether or not the thermal stealth catback has a dual tip muffler on it? i ride a 96 lude si.

i've seen so many pics on the internet, but i don't know which pics i can trust. just thought i'd ask any owners before i call the sites. i really prefer the dual tip look, since it looks more like stock. thanks for any comments...

peace

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah...thanks for the response bro...i've seen the pics on the sites.

i was just hopin that there were some other 4th gen owners who have or once had the stealth system on their rides...to get a firsthand account y'know?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YZFR1 said:
i have the Thermal Stealth system for my car, it has a Single opening tip......

Hope that helps.

Dan

sweet...thanks man. how long have you had the system? has it met all your expectations? it does look pretty discreet...and that's what i'm lookin for. bythaway...your lude looks clean...well done. :)

any other thermal stealth owners?

·
Registered
452 Posts
If my memory-when it works <G>-is right ONLY the 5th gen (mine) has the twin tips. Call Thermal and ask them. The setup is really great regardless of which version. I have their exhaust on my Civic HB as well as the Lude.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jc836 said:
If my memory-when it works <G>-is right ONLY the 5th gen (mine) has the twin tips. Call Thermal and ask them. The setup is really great regardless of which version. I have their exhaust on my Civic HB as well as the Lude.
yeah...i believe your memory serves correct. i've called a couple places and they pretty much back up what you say. looks like single tip for me...thas coo...i think the tip is only 4". so it's pretty discreet.

thanks for the feedback...

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
if you read my sig it says that im getting thermal the guy im gonna buy it from said that he could get dual tip for me:cool: but i dont know if it is the stealth version:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
crdcz03 said:
if you read my sig it says that im getting thermal the guy im gonna buy it from said that he could get dual tip for me:cool: but i dont know if it is the stealth version:rolleyes:
[email protected] got the best service and price:)

·
Registered
177 Posts
tek said:
sweet...thanks man. how long have you had the system? has it met all your expectations? it does look pretty discreet...and that's what i'm lookin for. bythaway...your lude looks clean...well done. :)

any other thermal stealth owners?
I've had it for probably 3 years now? I've loved it.. Its quiet....... that is until you stomp on it :) It has a deep throaty sound versus the Coffee Can style muffler that gives us a bad name.... Thanks for the compliments....... Though there have been a few minor changes since then..... Different wheels, Eibach pro kit, Tokico illuminas etc. if you need help with anything, ask me and i probably can get the answer if i don't have it....... since i have a 95 Si :) and i bought it new......so i've had it awhile :)

Dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YZFR1 said:
I've had it for probably 3 years now? I've loved it.. Its quiet....... that is until you stomp on it :) It has a deep throaty sound versus the Coffee Can style muffler that gives us a bad name.... Thanks for the compliments....... Though there have been a few minor changes since then..... Different wheels, Eibach pro kit, Tokico illuminas etc. if you need help with anything, ask me and i probably can get the answer if i don't have it....... since i have a 95 Si :) and i bought it new......so i've had it awhile :)

Dan
:) thanks for the input Dan...great lookin out. yeah...i definitely want an exhaust that looks discreet and has a deeper throaty rumble as opposed to the "angry bees in a can" sound. :D i want to know that i've got an aftermarket exhaust without being obnoxious...y'know?

so by your description and from what i've read from others...it looks like i've found my catback...gonna order today! :D
thanks bro.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts