Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yOparts is proud to be sponsoring the Turbo Forum here on Superhonda :number1

We feel that the Turbo Forum section here on Superhonda is a perfect example of the enthusiasts that are "Wholesale Price Club" is made for... Hardcore enthusiasts that spend a ton of time and money on their projects. :w00tz

yOparts.com #1 mission is to offer unrivaled support for the diehard enthusiasts .. Our Support is based on two issues that we felt were huge resource drains for most enthusiasts TIME spent researching and hunting down the best prices for parts and $$$$ spent on parts. We have created (work in progress) what we think is "Parts Heaven" for the normal consumers. We have basically broken down the walls and barriers associated w/ finding the best parts / best prices while still getting top-notch service.

So you are probably asking your self cmon.. cmon get to the point.. yOparts uses the "Wholesale to the Public" business model ala "Costco" BJ's "Sam's Club" etc and developed it for the Sport Compact market. We offer OEM , JDM , and only the Best Performance Brands. We offer over 200,000 parts and adding appx 1500 a week. Our site works in two ways:

1. Non Members - Shopping is just like any other retail site .. very competitive pricing and diverse product selection. Non members can also browse our Demo Catalog to see what members pay... this part of the site is strictly for reference and parts cannot be ordered at that pricing w/out first obtaining a yOparts.com "Wholesale Pass"

2. Members - Access to all parts on our site from Garrett / Turbonetics / AEM / Greddy / HKS / DC Sports / Injen / Mahle / Eagle / Exedy / Takata / Tein / H&R / Carbing /Thermal etc etc and all OEM parts at "Real Wholesale Pricing" plus members also get there own "Performance Advisor" assigned to them when signed that is best suited for that particular members current vehicle. No more calling 800 #'s talking to a different person every time. One Person - and all of their contact info IM/Email/Phone/SMS to reach when ever you need them. We also offer members access to parts that we don't currently have on the site. Let us know and chances are we have it on our upload list and have access to it.

Members also get access to our Social Networking Platform called yOspace . We look at it is sort of a hub for our members a place to upload a profile page customized to your preference and the ability to simply add videos/photos/music players and other web based widgets. We also have incorporated a Wiki platform on the site that members a free access to post DIY articles and video's .. shops can post "Project Documentaries" and we also have an idea to create a sort of Wikipedia for Parts..the great thing is that members have complete control.

I think the best feature of yOparts is the ability to empower this amazingly talented enthusiasts base w/ ability to determine new product lines to carry i.e (Weldon Pumps) or , new services to be offered (Dyno Days for members) etc. So your asking yourself hmmm whats the catch.. there is no catch we simply accept memberships for a $99/ year or $9/ month (contract for a year) . Plus members receive yOPoints "Rewards Program" for referrals that become members!

Bottom line is you will SAVE TONS of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ w/ our "Wholesale Pass Program" IF you spend over $2k a year on your project and you will also save yourself a whole lot of time and effort of knowing that you are being taken care of. Did I forget to mention that we stock a HUGE selection of OEM parts too :rolleyes:

Here is just a small sample of a variety of parts that would interest this community at member pricing.

Garrett T3/60-1, .48 A/R
Brand: Garrett

List Price: $839.99
Member Price: $562.29

GT-K 1000 Turbo
Brand: Turbonetics

List Price: $2499.00
Member Price: TO LOW TO POST I WILL GET SHUT DOWN :(
Part Number: 11264

GT3582R A/R 1.06 Turbine Housing aka GT35R

Brand: Garrett
List Price: $1600.00
Member Price: $1071.99
Part Number: 714568-5001s

38MM Wastegate 9psi Silver
Brand: Tial Sport

List Price: $249.99
Member Price: $170.61
Part Number: 721490-0004S

50mm Tial Blow-Off Valve Blue
Brand: Tial Sport

List Price: $269.99
Member Price: $170.98
Part Number: 714341-0002

Thermal Turbo Exhaust system
Brand: Thermal

List Price: $707.75
Member Price: TO LOW TO POST I WILL GET SHUT DOWN :(
Part Number: B130-C130

Plus for a limited time we are offering FREE 30 Day TRIAL MEMBERSHIPS no strings attached :clappy

Call 800.939.7902 and we will set you up w/ an account or email [email protected]
Just need address
Phone
email
and desired password

Hope we can help w/ your boosting options :cool

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
good luck getting any members off of this site.

btw, what does it take/how much does it cost to be a member?

FYI, the GT-K 1000 retails for $1,996 on the GT-K website. i just happened to be browsing it about 20 minutes ago, not what you have it listed as. might wanna fix that ;) but im sure youre selling it for less than that anyways. so awesome.

here, have a link
http://www.treadstoneperformance.co...etics+Releases+GTK+Turbochargers+at+Sema+2006

·
Registered
234 Posts
ksniperfox said:

FYI, the GT-K 1000 retails for $1,996 on the GT-K website. i just happened to be browsing it about 20 minutes ago, not what you have it listed as. might wanna fix that ;) but im sure youre selling it for less than that anyways. so awesome.

here, have a link
http://www.treadstoneperformance.co...etics+Releases+GTK+Turbochargers+at+Sema+2006

thats not retail those are treadstones prices.

·
Banned
69 Posts
ksniperfox said:
I think there would be people interested in buying parts at wholesale for their projects for sure .. it def. isn't for everyone :)

We have FREE Trial Memberships right now.. no strings attached shoot me an email for details or PM :number1

hmmm my retail pricing shows $2499 .. Im sure MAP is close to $1900 .. thanks for the heads up :)

here, have a link
thanks

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
yopartstom said:

thanks for the clarification, sir. i did not mean to seem like an ass. if i get back into the car scene i will certainly be coming to you for something. assuming you are still in business with these deals, lol.

·
Banned
69 Posts
ksniperfox said:
thanks for the clarification, sir. i did not mean to seem like an ass. if i get back into the car scene i will certainly be coming to you for something. assuming you are still in business with these deals, lol.

Gotcha.. Yeah we def. don't appeal to everyone.. I think our biz model can sustain a long life :)

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
hey civicinspired is a member of your website :number1
and i love the name :ninja :hehe
i dont know i might have to check you guys out, you have some pretty good deals, just got to bring myself to pay 10 bucks a month for it :cry

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
okay so i bit the bullet and i got a membership
you guys seem to have pretty good prices for you members.. but i have a question
are you guys still in the process of updating the website or have plans on adding new things, like.. you have a section for downpipes but have no downpipes for my car. do you plan on expanding your parts section??

·
Banned
69 Posts
dom yo said:
okay so i bit the bullet and i got a membership
you guys seem to have pretty good prices for you members.. but i have a question
are you guys still in the process of updating the website or have plans on adding new things, like.. you have a section for downpipes but have no downpipes for my car. do you plan on expanding your parts section??
Sorry for the late response.. I thought I subscribed to this thread .. apparently not ..

We are constantly adding parts to the site.. of course we are concentrating on the all the B-Series Applications .. etc.. We will be publishing a Master Line Card to all of our vendors to our members so you can have an idea of the product selection you have access to.. not limited to what you see on the site.. :)

Hope this helps..

CivicInspired (Chris) was one of our first members.. he can give you some feedback on how we do things too ..

·
Registered
121 Posts
Your website is like heaven
I found where I'm ordering my clutch!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts