Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the car has to be 15g or less and no i cant take the money i have and ad it with the 15g or i would

·
Registered
515 Posts
audi a4

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea thats what i was thinking i have seen some 97, 98's for under 15g. Do you think it would be a good show car?? i have 9g right now to start me off with some mods then whatever money i make from work then. so it will be an ongoing project, is there enough i can do to a 97,98 A4??

·
Registered
897 Posts
yes, get an jet black A4 1.8T

Black deep dish 19"s w/ chrome lip
chip, exhaust, intake
body kit
Black Leather
Dark Tint
Shave all emblems

·
Registered
515 Posts
if you look hard nuff you can find a 98.5 or 99 a4 1.8t for 15 w/ decent miles, that car has some serious mod potential both performance and looks wise , plus its german. make sure you get the 1.8t manual cuz the 2.8 is kinda worthless when it comes to mods and another plus is thats its AWD if you liev where that matters , to answer your question directly yes there are plenty of mods that you can do to a a4 there are tons of things you can do to make it stand out

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
People dont get it. :rolleyes:

get the topic guys. hes going to make a show car.
WRX? ugliest bug on the planet, it shines on the road, not under spot-lights.
Audi A4? 97~98 Audi A4 are really cheap. probably around 12~14g depends on the condition. But good luck with limited money, because audi parts are expensive as hell.

Now, i assume you have 15g for the car, 9g for the parts.

Yes, you might be able to get a 98 coupe or sedan V6 for 15g.
Accord is a excellent show car(thats whats its all for. its slow as hell you know. :D ). Most show car winners i see are either civic, integra, or accord.

Start off with Slam it on coilovers, huge rims, Bodykit(ordinary kits are O.k, but recommand getting custom kit from a shop), spoiler that stands-out, then Custom paint. that is a must. custom paint is one of the best thing you can do for a show car. Also, you might want to dress up the engine if you are going to pop the hood.
Also, interior counts alot as well, get custom interior paint that'll look good with your exterior paint. put in every fancy stuff as possible in the interior. ;)
One more thing, if you are planning to attend night-shows as well, make sure to get neons, and bulbs, light setups.

that should be good enough to get you win in alot of shows. :cool:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea civics, integras, and accords are very hard to win shows with sense there are so many of them at shows you have alot of compatition. Does anyone know any good kits for a 98 a4?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts