Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps...sorry I snuck in here but I's just like to say that you chicks are like THE coolest chicks in the world. You guys are what every man wants. Just wanted you to know that!!! Keep on revvin ladies!!!!!

BTW....You have some real sweet rides!!!1

· Registered
4,614 Posts
Oh benny oh benny....

I was just gonna post the same topic... But I notice you beat me to it.. anyways.. this is the first time i've sneaked into this forum and YES this is the coolest forum on SHO... I am so surprised that this many females are into modding their rides n stuff.... I think its really cool... My GF has her 93 Hatch all modded up.. Keep up the good work!!

· Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah these chicks don't seem to like guys in here that much..or else thier never on cause they actually have lives....but they still rock...I just love chicks driving hopped up cars....makes me sooo Randy!!!:D

· Registered
311 Posts
you might be sick of hearing it now, but a girl who is into cars (in my book anyways) is the best you can get. Even more so when you get all dirty and stuff from various garage things, that is even better....So thank you to all of the female import fans out here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.