Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys love JDM cars, you'll love these Bit Char-G TINY radio control cars. available in all JDM supercars, even the AE86!!. You can modify EVERYTHING. Motors, tires, gears, suspension etc.!! There is even HID kits. They are the size of Matchbox cars!! Really!! 2 inches long! they are about 35 bucks. Check out pics and videos by going to www.driftkingshop.com and after you enter look for Bit Char-G.

here is what they look like (please wait for 3 pics to load):

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I have the yellow S2000.. haven't played with it for a while, but it's pretty cool.. :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
i have the white NSX-R and it came with a shitty motor and i up graded o\it to the 3.o motor and it flys now!!!!

its very fun to race friends!!! crazy:D

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I want the new monster truck set when it comes out..

Does anyone know what the 'drift axle' for the regular big char-g is?

·
Registered
224 Posts
CivicChik93 said:
i want one.....do you just order them over that site???
im from Australia and i got mine from Australian Ebay, im not sure try Ebay for the US, im sure i seen them on there too..

:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
order here

yeah you can just order em at driftkingshop.com

the drift axle is so that you can drift and do donuts in the car depending on the surface.

1/10 scale cars are awesome, but these are take anywhere kits, you can take em to work and there is no preparation to use. They fit in your pocket and attract alot of attention

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Re: order here

atghc said:
1/10 scale cars are awesome, but these are take anywhere kits, you can take em to work and there is no preparation to use. They fit in your pocket and attract alot of attention
mine attracts the wrong kinda attention, i'm forever getting kicked outta packing lots cuz it's to loud :p

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
trentdx said:
i'll stick with 1/10 scale personaly

That's pretty sweet.. I had a T-MAXX truck, but I just sold it today.. :(

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
trentdx said:
i'll stick with 1/10 scale personaly

Nice. Where did you get that beast, how much was it, and is it worth the money? I've been looking for something like that for a "mini-me" model for a while now, and nothing under 3-400 bucks.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
actualy i'm intrested in selling it, i don't have the time to drive it anymore
pm me and i can give you the skinny, btw i'm letting it go for a fraction of what i paid

·
Registered
300 Posts
lol those lil r/c cars r pretty kool.. i got two of them from friendz as bday gifts.. got one yellow beetle (LoL) and a yellow LancerEvo.. they're kinda cheap on ebay, i heard.. are there no civic bit char g's !?!? anyway, they kinda get boring after awhile

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
those bitcharge ones are cool as heck!
and yeah the 1/10 models rock too my friend had a gas powered teg and another had a gas supra, those things flew, i don't think they use em anymore they just sit on the shelf hhahaha...they were bad ass though

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
trentdx said:
actualy i'm intrested in selling it, i don't have the time to drive it anymore
pm me and i can give you the skinny, btw i'm letting it go for a fraction of what i paid
Trent dude you PM box is full, but I am very interested.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
sorry bout that, you can also hit me up on aim, @ hybridhatchb16a2

1 - 17 of 17 Posts