Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Only time I've ever seen a cut-out like that was on a roots-blown '99 Formula. I think this one is faster.

·
Banned
87 Posts
my SOHC couldn't even spool that and then when it finally did spool I'd be outta rpm's and it probably flip my car over. :lmao :lmao :lmao :clap

·
Registered
312 Posts
Re: Turbo Camaro

Damnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!! That turbo just might be bigger than my head. :wow

·
Registered
158 Posts
MMMM turbo huh.. no that's like omg wtf is that... not turbo. Actually we got one here in houston that runs 7's same setup and everything.. nothing can touch a turbo'd V8.. nothing..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TexasFormula said:
MMMM turbo huh.. no that's like omg wtf is that... not turbo. Actually we got one here in houston that runs 7's same setup and everything.. nothing can touch a turbo'd V8.. nothing..
Eh..

Ive seen some twin turbo V12's and a few twin turbo V-10's...

My buddy here has a twin turbo viper, puts over 1000rwhp to the ground!! Street Legal.. :eek

·
Registered
75 Posts
Bakushan said:
Eh..

Ive seen some twin turbo V12's and a few twin turbo V-10's...

My buddy here has a twin turbo viper, puts over 1000rwhp to the ground!! Street Legal.. :eek

Yes, that car will hand almost every car on the street their ass to them. The Hennesey Venoms are insane i can't imagine what that can do!

·
Registered
3,194 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Bakushan said:
That setup is just for show..

When that bel-air is on, the manifolds turn neon orange within minutes..
Did you watch the vid? They turned neon orange after 4-5 seconds on the dyno. Pretty....

·
Registered
75 Posts
illusion said:
eh, rather have 8 little ones than one big one. i keep staring at the first pic, maybe my compressor theory is ancient, but something doesn't look right to me.
I think I know what you are talking about. Are you talking about how the piping runs from the compressor to the fire wall? If you are, I'm thinking that it runs to some sort of intercooler in the back of the car then comes back out to the intake manifold. That's what it seems like to me.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yes it is a sweet setup, but the dyno numbers were not that impressive on it. I don't remember what they were, but I just remember I was not impressed at all for a car with that much money put into it.

·
Registered
747 Posts
TexasFormula said:
i wouldn't say nothing touches a turbo V8. there are 7 second V6's out there...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.