Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay as well as sectioning my civic i also want to lower it to the point where it drags on the ground
to do this i am going to have to z the frame in the rear
what guage is the steel on the frame?
i will also need to fab up some new floors so was wondering if you guys could give me some pointers?
i want to put some 26" billet rims on it and i need to know if there will be any clearance problems

·
Registered
908 Posts
If you knew what you were doing I'd say knock yourself out. Waste your time/money/car.

But since you are asking us, you obviously don't know a damn thing.

Stop doing stupid stuff to your car now. In 10 years when you are old enough to drive it you're going to hate that you ruined the only car you'll ever own.

·
Registered
94 Posts
how can you possibly fit a 26" on it... stocks comes like 14-15 your almost doubling it...

is it simply for show? cuz it won't be drivable at all.... i doubt it can even be driven into the show, more impossibly get on a tow truck....and at wheel size that big i doubt the engine can even turn the wheels...

and if you really want... just cut a piece from a junk yard and have it tested out...

i might not be totally right on what i said but just giving my opinion

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.