·
Registered
1,702 Posts
t1blackout said:
The Honda Lost...

Bad...

Hope you guys enjoyed my story. :bh
:eek :wow :noo :noo :bh :bh
first time ever i heard honda lost to a z28...
:hehe :hehe

it's not something new that u have to bring up, kid...u gotta grown up...damn :mad :mad

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hprelude92 said:
:eek :wow :noo :noo :bh :bh
first time ever i heard honda lost to a z28...
:hehe :hehe
it's not something new that u have to bring up, kid...u gotta grown up...damn :mad :mad
Thats the first time you heard of a Honda losing to a honda. Maybe you should check out the street racing section of www.ls1tech.com.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
This thread is gay.

·
Registered
747 Posts
it's just some loser spamming the board. this was his/her 1st and only post. probably never be back again....

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
isnbrg9 said:
it's just some loser spamming the board. this was his/her 1st and only post. probably never be back again....
where you at in TN?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
FutureFbodyOwne said:
Some of the people on this website its kind of hard to tell.
then u gotta learn to look carefully... :D
each smiley means different things...
need me to explain each of them? :p

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
BMW>Honda said:
I remember the other day when I slaughtered a Z28 with my 325is. Piece of cake. :sleep
Since when does car that can bust out a whopping mid-15 1/4 mile pass SLAUGHTER any Z28?
You are as much of an idiot as the thread starter.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Haha damn. Nathan you seem to become hostile very quickly when you call BS. Not that it is undeserved at all, I think its hilarious. But seriously, my Accord has outran a 325. An older one, but still a 325. So I find that hard to believe as well.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
we own a 325i. it is an 89, and it is not fast, it is quick. it handles well. i like it. if it was my car and not my mothers, it would be modded and pretty damn fast. its a car that is meant to be a nice ride, and reasonably peppy and well-handling, but not some super fast race car, and people need to understand that

·
Registered
293 Posts
Well hell dude I drive an Accord. Was that meant to be fast? Shit I hope not :rolleyes because it aint. No one said it was supposed to be fast except the guy that tried to make it that way by saying he outran a camaro.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts