Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aye, I want some fenders for my 98 accord, but the guys at my shop said that they never end up fitting good. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Z3 fenders look great on a BMW Z3!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol,ok, so no fenders. Any suggestions on anything thats gonna make the outside of the car a little more purty? I don't want to do a wing or anything. I was thinking about a grill, but I don't have an intercooler or anything, so I don't know if thats kinda corny. Its still pretty stock looking, I just lowered it and am saving up for rims. Lemme kno what ya think plz

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
decca1o said:
lol,ok, so no fenders. Any suggestions on anything thats gonna make the outside of the car a little more purty? I don't want to do a wing or anything. I was thinking about a grill, but I don't have an intercooler or anything, so I don't know if thats kinda corny. Its still pretty stock looking, I just lowered it and am saving up for rims. Lemme kno what ya think plz
DONT DO SHIT to the exterior, it looks fine as it is. I cant stand people who put body kits on and other shit.............it makes the 4th gen look so ugly.
If you really wish to learn about your car, appearance and such, Search this site and read the threads in this forum. You will learn much.

·
·Àdministrator·
1,238 Posts
Actually he has a 6th gen if its a 98 and my suggestion is a lip. It would look good if the car is lowered with rims.

·
Registered
555 Posts
i got z3's on my honda because they were cheaper then the dam oem when i replaced them, they fit fine, just gotta do a little custom drilling to the fenders and yer set :)

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
teh carbon fee-ber

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good call w/ the lip, Ive been lookin around and I think thats a good look, I just gotta find out more about them.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
i had an aftermarket fender on my accord. but nobdy every noticed. it was $80 unpainted and OEM style and fit like a glove. i think that's cheaper than an ugly ass z3 fender :nod

1 - 14 of 14 Posts