Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
it's your distributor or ecu going bad
yeah sure it is..... :rolleyes

it would be a better bet to say he either wired it in wrong or he wired it in wrong. its in limp mode for a reason but I am having issues understanding what he said

· Registered
10,346 Posts
He says he swapped in a Z6, he wired the car for SI, and its fucked up and falls flat on its face at 3500rpms.

OP, Post what HAPPENS at 3500, fdont just say it doesnt rev past. Does it run past 3500, but not enough power in gear aka it revs past?

or does it shut off? act like a fuel cut at 3500?

The questions people post without any supporting info jeez

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
yeah sure it is..... :rolleyes

it would be a better bet to say he either wired it in wrong or he wired it in wrong. its in limp mode for a reason but I am having issues understanding what he said
did you mean to say that twice?
a miss wired ecu or a faulty ecu will cause limp mode. :ninja

p.s. how is your limp mode coming :hehe

· Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
did you mean to say that twice?
a miss wired ecu or a faulty ecu will cause limp mode. :ninja

p.s. how is your limp mode coming :hehe
yes I did.

every time I see your picture my limp mode comes back

· Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
why? does the size of my ecu scare you or something causing yours to go into limp mode
size? no. its too small to make me scared. its the hairy growth on it that scares me. like its some deadly strain of mold or something

· Registered
1,221 Posts
why? does the size of my ecu scare you or something causing yours to go into limp mode
lmao

size? no. its too small to make me scared. its the hairy growth on it that scares me. like its some deadly strain of mold or something
nice

op heck your ecu wiring i had a similar issue with my z6 hatch. on the ecu there are to green/red wires and two red/black wires. if you cross the red ones you get a stuck open injector. (haha figured that shit out the hard way) and then we crossed the green/ red ones to see what happens.... and guess what..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.