Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im lookin at buyin my buddys crx off of him. the motors startin to die so im thinkin about puttin a zc in it. now my bro owned a few hondas he put a b16a in a crx but it was a while ago and i didnt help so i dont know any thing about it. how much do u guys expect me to pay to get every thing i need to drop this motor in and have it runnin and what parts will i need

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well were do u suggest buyin the motor from?? will it come with ecu and wiring harness or will all that stuff work for the crx?? will i need new motor mounts and shift linkage? any ideas on what it will run with the ZC with I/H/E?

·
Registered
268 Posts
well were do u suggest buyin the motor from?? will it come with ecu and wiring harness or will all that stuff work for the crx?? will i need new motor mounts and shift linkage? any ideas on what it will run with the ZC with I/H/E?
search BEFORE posting...this topic has been covered too many times. there is even a "ZC" forum that would help you a lot. I would give it to you but it is an easy google search. Let's see if you can do it... :kick

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Dub N Rex said:
search BEFORE posting...this topic has been covered too many times. there is even a "ZC" forum that would help you a lot. I would give it to you but it is an easy google search. Let's see if you can do it... :kick
man i understand where you coming from, but seriously everybody starts somewhere, and this is a public forum so might as well help a lil bit

www.hmotorsonline.com i belive is the site to buy the ZC for very cheap, im too lazy to check

and yes there is a ZC forum out there somewhere

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.