Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

ZC info

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Orange 
#1 ·
what spark plugs and spark plug wires would be best for the ZC. I think it's time to change them. Also, what gap do the plugs need?

#3 ·
i use bosch plat+4 in my ZC...but then again i have turbo

as for wires......go with magnecors

#6 ·
Info for Turbo and Supercharged ZC's

go to this site right here

http://www.gamesbbs.com/~dmoore/

the guys name is David Moore. He is a nice guy he has a website that has all the info on TURBO'd ZC's and cost factors and part numbers and he also has everything about his Supercharged ZC with all the same info on it.
He sold his turbo to Ricky Crow also a good guy. I road in Ricky's car when I went to a San Antonio meet hosted by Jes and damn his turbo'd zc pulled hard. I was very impressed.
I just got finished selling and installing my zc in a buddies car and we put a greddy turbo kit on it like Ricky has and it was sweet. Right at 2,000 RPM's the thing put you in your seat it was awesome.
Well hope this is some good info for everyone
Later
Don

#7 ·
Hey guys why don't you just buy a do-it-yourself wire set from Summit or Jegs and cut your own. Most of them come with 8 wires though, so you'll have a spare set, or sell em to your buddy. I made sets up 10.4 mm before, just copy your old ones side by side, match up the lengths, it's pretty easy. I'm pretty sure you'll save some money..............:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.