Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should i go DOHC ZC or just go ahead and build my Sohc vtec? i know my Greddy turbo will bolt up but do i need a different Exh. manifold? I got 4900.00 back in taxes and need to make a decision by next week. All suggestions are welcomed. my goal is Daily driver high, 12's on street tires, reliability, and decent gas mileage.

:D

· Registered
1,135 Posts
what year car are you puttin it in?? cuz i can tell you now if its a 5th gen or newer its not worth the trouble to drop a ZC in there , if its a 4th gen go with the DOHC!

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DOHC EF3 said:
what year car are you puttin it in?? cuz i can tell you now if its a 5th gen or newer its not worth the trouble to drop a ZC in there , if its a 4th gen go with the DOHC!
it's 4th gen hb;)

· Registered
243 Posts
For all the posts you have SohcVtecTurboHB you should know stuff like this. It makes me think that what you are posting is just BS and that you have no idea what you are talking about and that you are just trying to get a HIGH post number. Great graphics on the bottom, that really makes me want to believe anything you say.

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
romelo5179 said:
For all the posts you have SohcVtecTurboHB you should know stuff like this. It makes me think that what you are posting is just BS and that you have no idea what you are talking about and that you are just trying to get a HIGH post number. Great graphics on the bottom, that really makes me want to believe anything you say.
I see you woke up on the wrong side of the bed and WTF does post # mean? i get most of my post in OFF-TOPIC, which in case you didn't know has nothing to do with ZC engines or sohc vtec and turbo's. Think before you start moving those fingers on your keyboard. You're really Stupid bro.
:eek:

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and oh yes since post #'s mean so much to you're stupid ass i'll make this reply to you my 500th post. You Happy yet biatch don't forget to read my reply above this too!:eek:

· Registered
243 Posts
Fuck you asshole when you get half a brain you can talk to me. And I am happy for you that you spend your entire chatting online. You must have a tough time talking to people face to face, otherwise you would have friends to talk to. Go smoke another blunt asshole.

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
romelo5179 said:
Fuck you asshole when you get half a brain you can talk to me. And I am happy for you that you spend your entire chatting online. You must have a tough time talking to people face to face, otherwise you would have friends to talk to. Go smoke another blunt asshole.
oh shit, i'm sorry u aren't previleged enough to have access to a computer at home and work like myself! i don't need friends, even though i have some. i'm very selective as to who i call a friend, many people use that word inn vain, i refer to most people as associates. I have a Wife and 3 kids to talk to biatch so i guess i have that half a brain you mentioned! you must be some 15 year old skipping school or something.Go post somewhere where you'll be more appreciated like www.ford.com or something. Just go away. Gone now ...get...get...gone now u lil bitch boy.

· Registered
293 Posts
I had a zc in my old 4 gen hatch and i raced my friend and he had a 5th gen hatch with the sohc vtec and we were about even but i had a slight edge on him. The greddy turbo for the 92-95 civics can be bolted onto the zc because i was going to do that but i decided to sell my car for a 5th gen civic. And if you have an si and you get the zc you can use your existing wiring harness without having to rewire anything.

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All_motor_b16a2 said:
I had a zc in my old 4 gen hatch and i raced my friend and he had a 5th gen hatch with the sohc vtec and we were about even but i had a slight edge on him. The greddy turbo for the 92-95 civics can be bolted onto the zc because i was going to do that but i decided to sell my car for a 5th gen civic. And if you have an si and you get the zc you can use your existing wiring harness without having to rewire anything.
Thank you for your informative reply;) I appreciate it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.