Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have info on these or used them?
I was looking at a wheel/tire package online and these come with them free. Thats suspect to me, laff.

Only place I found with info.
http://autotoysaz.com/zelospin2ir.html

Free Springs

Available with regularly priced mounted & balanced wheel and tire packages only. All springs include complete set (4 springs).

The hottest selling lowering springs in the USA, by ZENN Suspension. ZENN springs meet or exceed Germany's TUV approval, which is the world's most stringent manufacturing standard. Spring/bounce are fully designed and engineered here in the USA and then manufactured to the German TUV standard. Dozens of lowering spring manufacturers have popped up over the past few years, but none are TUV approved to meet Zenn's philosophy of durability and performance.

The free springs offer is subject to availability at the time of purchase.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
96silvercx said:
"The hottest selling lowering springs in the USA"
hahahahahaha is that why no one's ever even heard of them? Must have a HUGE "underground" following.

No, I've never heard of them. I'm with you... "free" scares me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey !

Newbie here, just wanted to let you know ( ie WARN YOU ) about those FREE springs. I recently placed an order for wheels and tires with that company. After placing the order, they informed me that the springs are FREE, but i would need to pay them $50 for the shipping of those springs. When i told them i was thinking of cancelling the order, they informed me that i would need to pay a restocking fee. Does this sound as deceptive as it gets to you? They even have a sign on their home page that states NO HIDDEN FEES!
Needless to say, i got pretty pissy with them & after threatening to refuse the shipment, have my credit card company give them the shaft & report their advertising to the BBB they have now agreed to send me those springs at NO COST, but i told them they better get with it on the home page and print a disclaimer that FREE doesn't mean free.
Another site i was at had the same wheels i was looking for but no FREE springs at a slightly lower price, so you might wanna check them out too.
www.buywheelstoday.com
Anyway, the whole package should get to me by next week. If you're interested......i'll post a review of those springs and whether they are worth the interest. Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.