Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
even if it produces 8hp, its not worth it for that price.. its more of a bling item tho. looks very nice. topfuel is a nice product.. i would suggest looking into a cheaper cold air intake ...........

·
Registered
444 Posts
heh heh heh. I got that like two years ago! haahhaha
sorry. I have so few chances to gloat. It's really nice. quality build and seems like there was a lot of r/d put into it. Of course I haven't USED it yet cause. well, I'm here and no car... I picked it up at the Osaka Auto Messe (big car show here) from the Top Fuel guys in person so I got it like wicked cheap. I think it was about $130. That's a deal you won't get unless you go to the show, and they weren't there last year. The problem will be the air filter. If you get it, the air filters are not like K/N, so they will have to be replaced. I'm going to find a K/N that fits the tube when the original gets all funky. The tube itself is very lightweight aluminum so it's good on weight savings, but bad on exterior heat. I'll probably wrap it in some thermocloth to keep it cool. The carbon chamber, yeah, that's bling, so no wrapping there. I say if you can find it for under $200, that's reasonable. When I get back stateside I'll put up some reviews of it in use.

congrats on getting the car!

·
Banned
49 Posts
Damn that girl is fucking HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck fuck ill fuck the shit out of that pussy!!! damn you one hot girl! fuck me.. Damn im masterbating for her uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea... uhhhh ahhhh ahhah uhhhh yea yeababy yea fuck me harder uhhhhhh. uh uh uhhhhhhhhhh. ahhhhhhhhhhh.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yea I just cum

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have not seen it for sale on a us website sorry mike. over here in the uk its going to cost me the equivalent of 477 dollars... an aem will be 374 dollars. I would like to just buy a dragon r intake or an old dc short ram and pipe some cold air towards it but cant find any us companys that ship worldwide. I am quite limited to what products i can buy over here, and its mostly all uninformed pointless crap that will lose power :nuts

·
Registered
444 Posts
ok. went to the top fuel japan site and found the retail price here, it's 26000 yen (tax in) which goes to $250 US or 135 British pounds.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys get stuff at really good prices!, Sodikai do you know of option2 magazine? is it a reliable source for power figures?, I cant seem to find any dyno runs for this product apart from on the top fuel website. Reading some of mikes posts I would like to just go for a dc short ram intake but they seem discontinued.. Also the weapon R dragon does really well on the TPR shootout for a budget intake, seen here:

http://www.tprmag.com/issue/1/sr-results.shtml

But I guess thats a civic engine and the h22 version could be alot different.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Option 2 is one of the more trustworthy mags here. If you can read it... I know there's so much locked inside it... my kanji is terrible. But yeah, it's like any other magazine though, only as good as the guys that wrote the article. Their data is good from what I've heard though.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Sodikai said:
Option 2 is one of the more trustworthy mags here. If you can read it... I know there's so much locked inside it... my kanji is terrible. But yeah, it's like any other magazine though, only as good as the guys that wrote the article. Their data is good from what I've heard though.
DaMN THAT GIRL IS FUCKING HOTTER THAN MY MOTHER. FUCK ILL FUCK HER UP THE FUCKING ASS HOLE ALL DAY LONG AND CUM ALL OVER HER MOUTH. DAMN I LOVE JAP GIRLS, FUCKING HOT ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.\

·
Registered
486 Posts
hummmm........Top Fuel.....yeaaah.

Hey if you got the money then go ahead, even if it doesn't get 8hp you'll always have bragging right for something rare.

I mean it's kind of like paying $70 for vision civic corner lamps :clap expept this makes power.

Be the first and dyno it and post it on here and be famous bro.

·
Registered
131 Posts
WHO? said:
DaMN THAT GIRL IS FUCKING HOTTER THAN MY MOTHER. FUCK ILL FUCK HER UP THE FUCKING ASS HOLE ALL DAY LONG AND CUM ALL OVER HER MOUTH. DAMN I LOVE JAP GIRLS, FUCKING HOT ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.\
dude you are a big:

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'd say it's time for the mods to step in and do some post editing... or some banning, or whatever, just a pain havin that kinda crap on this forum. Just for the record, she's one of the biggest singers in the country and not some random net pic I found. Amuro Namie. Great tunes.
anyway!

Mr.Ford, did you make a decision on intakes? You should have your car by now yeah? hope all is good w/ it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi, went round in circles trying to choose an intake....short ram or cai, aem or injen or topfuel ect ect also been trying to source someone that will ship me a dc dac with no luck... - it sent me crazy now so decided to buy some books instead (How to Build Honda Horsepower and Honda/Acura Engine Performance) and wait a bit longer before getting an intake. I hope to get the car before the weekend as its being registered in my name and the docs take a while to come back.

thanks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i've also heard great things about Iceman.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts