Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked up a used zex kit and it only came with the 32, 34,35 and 38 jets. which jets do i use for a 55 shot? it didnt come with instructions so i cant look. thanx for any help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also which jet is for the fuel on a 65 shot? i might need the bigger jet cause n/a im running tad on the lean side. thanx.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
JHD_DA said:
also which jet is for the fuel on a 65 shot? i might need the bigger jet cause n/a im running tad on the lean side. thanx.
the 34 jet is the one for the 65 shot fuel jet....i'd say use that one.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Here are the settings:

55 shot:

32 n2o jet
36 fuel jet

65 shot:

35 n2o jet
34 fuel jet

75 shot:

38 n2o jet
32 fuel jet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
speaking of jets..

does anyone know if Zex makes jets smaller than 32 ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanx. i just installed the kit today and now i gotta test it out. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
im running the 32 n2o and the 34 fuel jet..works good so far..

does anyone know how the fuel jets work?? its seems the samller the jet the more fuel is provided..but how???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zcivic91 said:
im running the 32 n2o and the 34 fuel jet..works good so far..

does anyone know how the fuel jets work?? its seems the samller the jet the more fuel is provided..but how???
haha yeah thats wut im wondering too. if the jet is smaller then how can it give more fuel? shits confusing if u dont know how they work already. anyway my kit is working good so far. i can spin up 1st all the way to redline from a rolling start and chirp second hella long. but havent squeezed through a whole 1/4 mile yet. i wanna go to the track again but im broke now. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anybody know wut would happen if u put the 38 jet as the fuel on a 55 shot instead of the 36 jet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
well im guessing the smaller the jet the more fuel pressure is created..
the 38 jet would cause u to run lean!! remember its fuel that is able to be burned that makes power..so if anything u want the 65 fuel jet..thats wat im runnig it seems pretty good so far..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zcivic91 said:
well im guessing the smaller the jet the more fuel pressure is created..
the 38 jet would cause u to run lean!! remember its fuel that is able to be burned that makes power..so if anything u want the 65 fuel jet..thats wat im runnig it seems pretty good so far..
yeah im using the 65 fuel jet too but the plugs look the same as when i was using the 55. o well imma just keep the 65 fuel in. heres another thought, wut if u had another 32 jet ad used that as the fuel? thatll make u run hella rich huh?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
yea it probly would...could u tell if the car was faster using the 55 fuel jet versus the 65 fuel jet??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i dont know. if it is faster i couldnt tell. i havent ran it at the track yet so i dont know. i forgot about using the 35 jet for the fuel. that would just be in the middle of the 55 and 65 fuel jets. but u probably cant tell the different with that either.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top